For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdated Friday January 11, 2019 by Carson Valley Little League.
Registration will be available in the following divisions:
For more information on each division, the age requirements, playing up, and the rules for each please see the Divisions sections from the menu on the right. The Little League Age chart is provided here.
As part of our website, parents will be able to register online this year prior to attedning one of our registration sessions. This will help speed along the registration process when you come to one of the signup sessions. However you must come to one of the signup sessions to have your documentation verified and provide payments other than credit cards. Regardless of how you register, every family or parent will have an account to be able to login to the site and the mobile app to track their players team and general league information.We encourage everyone to use the website and the mobile app to stay connected.
We'll conduct registration sessions in the Douglas County Community Center on at the following dates and times:
Wednesday January 9, 5pm to 8pm - Douglas County Community Center
Saturday January 12, 9:00am to 1:00pm - Douglas County Community Center
Saturday January 19, 9:00am to 2:00pm - Douglas County Community Center
In the meantime, please feel free to register online Starting January 1, 2019. You'll be required to create a family account, please keep your login information so you can recieve important updates on your team wall through the course of the season. As part of the registration process, you'll be asked to provide electronic verisons of birth certificates and proof of residency should you wish to upload them during the resistration process. Have them ready for this process step. You will be required to provide verification of these documents during one of our signup / document verification sessions.
If you would like to coach or manage this season, you can download the coach / volunteer application and bring it to signups. There is no charge for these regisitrations and it helps us identify those who can help us this season. We will still need a copy of your drivers license to complete the volunteer regsitration process, please bring this to one of the signup sessions to allow us to verify this document.
All new and returning players must have:
· An original state certified birth certificate
· 3 current proof of residency documents in the parent’s name with a physical address dated between February 1, 2018 and February , 2019 from one or more documents from each of the three Groups below.
*Must be 3 different categories from the following approved list:
1. Driver’s License
2. School Records — Report cards DO NOT have physical address
3. Vehicle records (i.e. registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e. Federal Tax, Social Security, etc. )
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records such as tax bills/statements
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Financial (loan, credit, investments, etc.) records
2. Medical records
3. Internet, cable or satellite records
4. Voter’s Registration
5. Utility bills (gas, electricity, telephone, cell phone included)
**Note: Only ONE document from Group III #3 or #5 may be accepted
2019 Little League Season